NextPhase Medical Devices LLC is a fast growing, contract manufacturer of single- use disposable medical devices. Headquartered in Waldwick, NJ, we also have manufacturing facilities in Rochester, NH and Tijuana, Mexico.
The Director of Information Technology position is based in our Rochester, NH facility and reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer. The Director of Information Technology acts strategically to implement technology solutions which provide differentiation for customers through value-added services and solutions. This role is responsible for overseeing all IT operations, projects, and evaluation of technologies to meet established goals across multiple geographic locations.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage all information technology systems across multiple geographic locations.
- Develop and maintain strategic and technical roadmaps for Information Technology, aligned with company objectives.
- Plan, organize and evaluate IT operations and projects including advanced system integrations and conversions.
- Identify and analyze business problems to propose and implement strategic solutions.
- Maintain Information Technology CapEx and OpEx budgets.
- Support the ongoing utilization and development of company-wide ERP system(s) based on IQMS EnterpriseIQ.
- Foster and support data driven culture through the implementation of advanced Business Intelligence analytics systems.
- Work with subject matter experts to design, develop and maintain business intelligence dashboards in QlikView
- Perform ETL and data analysis utilizing PSQL / SQL queries to extract and manipulate data.
- Support, maintain and modify existing Crystal Report based business forms when necessary
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- 10+ years prior Information Technology experience required preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred.
- ITL Foundation Certification or Experience with ITIL a plus.
- Experience with ERP systems, specifically IQMS EnterpriseIQ
- Experience with Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Platforms, ideally QlikView.
- Database systems experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle.
- Experience in Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
- Experience with Cloud Services (Office 365, Azure, AWS) a plus
Unsolicited, Non-Contracted Agencies not subject to “finder’s fee”.
START YOUR APPLICATION